1. My current work view. One of the best things about this house is the three seasons room. We've kind of turned it into a four seasons room. Andit is seriously one of my most favorite places to work.
2. My cooking skills. OK, that totally sounds like a brag. But I don't even care. One of the things that scared me about going veg was the cooking. I made a mean slab of meat and some hearty potatoes. I had to learn to cook all over again and I seriously have. I actually made cheese fries the other night with a homemade jalapeno ranch. AND I figured out how to make some lovely crispy brussels sprouts (two recipes that I will share). So, yeah, I'm pretty proud of myself and that makes me happy.
3. And I'd also like to add said cheese fries and jalapeno ranch to the list.
4. Mr. T. I don't often give shout outs to Mr. T and his wonderfulness. But, seriously, I hit some sort of jackpot with that dude and I'm too dumb to see it sometimes. He's always helping me with stuff for my shop. Including encouraging me to apply to some craft fairs and stuff. And he's helping me build stuff for it tomorrow. He's been supportive since day one and I don't think I could do this without him.
5. I had my first bulk order and my first international order over in the shop.
6. I realized how much weight I really have lost (more on that next week in my healthy living journal).
7. The newest issue of Holl & Lane.
8. Homemade apple sauce. Seriously, it's so easy to make.
9. Political shirts.
10. Subscribe & Save from Amazon. Seriously, you guys, it's pretty amazing. I order most of our personal care and home items from there. The more you buy, the more you save and everything just comes each month and I don't have to think about it.
What made you happy this week?