So I've tried to do these little lists about things that make me happy, grateful, etc. But I've always kind of failed. And I've blamed it on many things, but the real reason is that I think stuff like this is so much better when other people are involved. Ya know? Spreading the happiness and joy is just awesome. So I'm linking up with Charlotte over at My Pixie Blog and sharing 10 things that made me happy this week.
1. Puppy snuggles. Seriously. Dogs are the best, you guys.
2. Errands with Mr. T.
3. The start of March Madness.
4. Orders in my shop. Seriously. I still can't believe I'm doing it.
5. My Holl & Lane tribe AND getting the latest issue of Holl & Lane.
6. Being a part of a new blogging group. I so missed having a blogging fam.
7. Snow (even if it is supposed to be Spring or whatever).
8. The smell of banana bread.
9. Gas fireplaces.
10. Baked potatoes.
Tell me, what made YOU happy this week?