We totally do custom orders
In fact, we think they're the bees knees. Whether it's your wedding, a friend's bachelorette party, your daughter's birthday party. a holiday fave, something to spruce up your office cubicle, or just something to make you do a lil' happy dance when you walk through the door we can totally help you out. We've done simple things like changing the color or size of a dino and hard stuff like taking a logo and turning it into a fab garland. We'll attempt (almost) anything.
Some of the things we've done
- Signs, garlands, and food flags for a Kiss the Miss bachelorette party
- Garland for a Mama Mia birthday party
- Garlands for business logos
- Garlands and food flags for love birds bridal shower
- British Union Jack and American flag garlands for home decor
- Holiday garlands for a pet boutique store
- Wholesale garlands for a party package company
- Garlands for a Two Fast Two Furious birthday party
- Pumpkin spice latte and wine garlands for home decor
- Garlands for a nautical engagement party
Let's get started
How we work (the process may vary from project to proejct):
- We'll chat about your theme, ideas, etc. so we can get an idea of your vision.
- We'll design a small sample to make sure we understand your vision and make sure you like what we're doing. We don't charge a design fee, but we do ask for $10 (non-refundable) upfront to cover supplies, labor, etc. If we proceed with the order, the $10 will be applied to the total cost of your order.
- Once we've locked down all the details, we'll invoice you for the items. 50% of the total is due before we start (non-refundable).
- We'll get to work on your order and send you an additional proof just to double check everything's perfect. You can ask for up to three changes.
- After the remainder of the invoice is paid, we'll finish everything up and ship the item(s) to you in a pretty lil' package.
The timeline depends on the project, but most take 2-3 weeks total.
Prices vary based on style, items requested, materials used, and difficulty of the project.