50 Questions Answered
I was only going to post once this week and then give a little sign off until after the wedding. I always feel a little sad (and somewhat guilty) when I have to close up shop for a period of time. I love this blog and all of you, but my brain is already all wedding, wedding, wedding. Don't forget to finish this project. And print this. And pack this. And wait, what about that thing over there. Is there such a thing as wedding ADD? If so, I definitely have it. Anyway, I was really excited when my pal over on My Pixie Blog wrote about a fun little quiz with 50 questions to answer. I love these kind of things (I always loved those chain emails that were similar. Anyone else remember those?). It also gave me an excuse to give you one more article.
So here we go.
1. What are you wearing? A long blue tank top and leggings. Don't judge
2. Ever been in love? Yes. I currently am.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Oh yes. Just read my former dating blog
4. How tall are you? 5'10ish
5. How much do you weigh? I honestly have no idea. I've struggled with weight my entire life and when I was at my biggest and trying to lose weight I found myself obsessing over the number. So I stopped worrying about the number of pounds on the scale and worried more about how I felt. I let the doc weigh me, but I ask them not to tell me.
6. Any tattoos? I lost count. A flower on my foot, the coordinates for Brooklyn on my left forearm, the date I started my blog on my right middle finger, three purple stars on my right wrist, a daisy on my right shoulder, the word for love in French, German, and Gaelic on the back of my right shoulder, a frog on the back of my left shoulder, a sun on the lower left of my back, a butterfly on my lower right, and my typewriter logo behind my left ear.
7. Any piercings? Ears, tragus, nose. Mr. T actually just discovered that I had my tragus pierced and that it's only on my left ear. It's kind of hilarious.
8. OTP (one true pair, favorite fictional couple)? Ben and Felicity. I have no shame.
9. Favorite show? Anything on Food Network. Hotel Hell. Breaking Bad. The Leftovers. Masters of Sex. True Blood. Felicity. Do I really watch this much TV?
10. Favorite bands? Oddly. I don't know. I listen to so many blends on Pandora and Spotify. I don't listen to the radio.
11. Something you miss? My family.
12. Favorite song? Ho Hey by the Lumineers
13. How old are you? 33, almost 34
14. Zodiac sign? I'm on the cusp of Scorpio and Libra
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Sense of humor, decent excuse for a human being, similar life goals, passion, common interests.
16. Favorite Quote? “The way I see it, I can either cross the street, or I can keep waiting for another few years of green lights to go by. Camryn Manheim”
17. Favorite actor? Hmm. Can I get back to you on this?
18. Favorite color? Purple
19. Loud music or soft? Probably somewhere in between.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? My bed.
21. How long does it take you to shower? 10-15 minutes
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 20 minutes including shower (oh the privileges of working from home)
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Yes, but only really with my sister so I am not sure if that counts.
24. Turn on? Sense of humor, eyes, awesomeness
25. Turn off? Douche baggery
26. The reason I started blogging? Because I wanted to write and had all these crazy dating stories to share.
27. Fears? Heights. Making mistakes (I mean like colossally, epic mistakes)
28. Last thing that made you cry? True Blood (Yeah I am that gal) or maybe a fight with Mr. T.
29. Last time you said you loved someone? Today
30. Meaning behind the name of your blog? I wanted something that fit my life. So instead of calm and collected, it's chaotic and collected. Because sometimes life goes smooth and other times it's all kinds of crazy.
31. Last book you read? I hang my head in shame because I haven't read a book all the way through in about two years. It was Super Sad True Love Story.
32. The book you’re currently reading? Nothing at the moment.
33. Last show you watched? The People's Court (don't judge here either)
34. Last person you talked to? Mr. T
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My momma.
36. Favorite food? Mexican. Wings. Fries. Cheese.
37. Place you want to visit? Ireland
38. Last place you were? The Midwest
39. Do you have a crush? Uh no?
40. Last time you kissed someone? A couple hours ago. Mr. T likes to kiss me.
41. Last time you were insulted? I actually don't know. I will get back to you on this too.
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? Wait. What?
43. What instruments do you play? None anymore. However, I used to play the tuba (yep, I said that) and the trombone.
44. Favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement ring. I don't care if that's corny. It is. I also love the MSU earrings my sister bought me.
45. Last sport you played? Does the Wii count?
46. Last song you sang? Thrift Shop by those one people. Though I was singing along with it.
47. Favorite chat up line? I think there is one about pizza. Yeah, I like that one.
48. Have you ever used it? Obviously I can't even remember it so no.
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? I hung out with Mr. T on Sunday. We were lazy and watched football. And, I guess we technically hang out most nights.
50. Who should answer these questions next? Everyone! (Seriously, if you read this and don't answer an angel will get its wings taken away)